Over the past 15 years as a coach, I have worked with a lot of people.
I’ve worked with hugely successful people. I’ve worked with people who are struggling. I’ve worked with joyful people. I’ve worked with people who are sad, lonely, and discouraged.
And through it all, if there is one thing I could share with you — one bit of wisdom, one principle, one truth I could impart that would help you live a better, more fulfilled life, it’s this:
No, I’m not the first person to say that.
In fact, it was originally attributed to the ancient Greek sages…though it was probably wisdom much more ancient than even that.
That’s because knowing yourself — understanding your true identity — is the very first step into transformation.
It is the key of knowledge that opens doors to happiness and prosperity.
When you know yourself, everything changes.
- You become empowered to make decisions that you know will serve you and the world around you, because you are grounded in truth.
- You show up in relationships honest and true…which means that you know that people love you for you, and helps you avoid causing pain by betraying or misleading others.
- You understand your own thoughts and feelings and motivations, which helps you manage them in compassionate, loving ways.
- You are more productive, because you are clear and focused.
- You are happier, because you are comfortable in your own skin.
- You are teachable, because you know and accept who you are — you are no longer hiding or protecting something that is false.
At Quantum Emergence, much of the major work we do is helping people understand the power of identity-based transformation. The transformation and life satisfaction that comes when you know who you are — who God made you to be — and love from and into that reality.
The results are spectacular.
People who once struggled with loneliness, despair, and poverty become confident, loved, and bask in the life’s abundance.
I want that for you. I want that for everyone. Have the courage to take that first step. Have the courage to truly know thyself. You’ll never regret it.
Many people discover that working with an experienced mentor or coach can speed the self-discovery and transformation process. Request a FREE 30-minute Beyond Breakthrough Session with one of our qualified coaches today.