Treat the Cause NOT the Symptom
In my last blog I talked about what limiting beliefs are and the purpose they serve.
This time I’m going to look at the real cause of the problem at its source. (Hint: it’s NOT the limiting belief)
Most people don’t realize that all of life’s obstacles and challenges are self-created.
People waste massive amounts of time trying to solve their surface problems by attempting to change, control and/or avoid the situation or person they believe caused their pain.
You probably know someone who attends endless seminars and courses on personal growth searching for the answer and never finding it.
Have you ever asked yourself why it’s such a hopeless quest?
It’s because these programs don’t get at the root cause of the problem. They try to deal with the symptom. It’s like putting a Band-Aid on an open infection hoping it will go away on its own.
Then there are the people who are convinced everyone else is responsible for their suffering. They complain endlessly about their husband, wife, kids, job etc. never realizing that the only way to transform the situation is through themselves.
Yes, it’s both the good news and the bad news. You are the creator of your present life! Let’s focus on the good news, which is that because you created your life through your deeply held beliefs you can chose to recreate yourself in keeping with your True self, the self God intended for you.
So.. what do you need to do to get started on the journey of true, permanent change?
1) Acknowledge to yourself that whatever your life is now is a reflection of your beliefs.
2) Overcome the illusion that your reality is something that needs to be controlled and changed. It is simply an extension of your most dominant beliefs.
3) In order to fully experience all the joy and love life has to offer you must get at the root cause of your pain so you can transform it.
4) Transforming your beliefs means bringing them to conscious awareness so that you can work with the meaning and interpretations you have established around them.
5) Your limiting beliefs hide the reality of your true self.
6) Through state of the art techniques and neurological conditioning you can receive profound clarity about your true self and God given identity.
Now that you have a good understanding of the purpose of limiting beliefs and how to get at their root cause you are well on your way to transformation.
My challenge to you is to start questioning why you behave the way you do. The more automatic your response, the more likely it is being driven by a subconscious belief.
Pick a situation that repeatedly causes you pain and begin to become aware of yourself in the situation. How are you feeling, what are you thinking, what is your automatic response? The stronger the emotion the more likely you have hit a personal belief jackpot. Over the next week keep a journal, recording what you observe about yourself. Commit fully to this exercise and you will be taking a profound step towards transformation.
Ready for change? Take the next step by listening to a call I recorded called “UNLOCK YOUR MIND PRISON.” I look forward to your feedback.